Almo Almond Milk – a milk like no udder!
Almo Almond Milk is made differently from all other fresh and long-life almond milks. No soaking, blending, sieving or disposing of the nutritious pulp. Almo Almond Milk uses the whole almond and is churned into a thick creamy butter. That’s why Almo Almond Milk i sa milk like no udder!
- Made with South Australian almonds in collaboration with AlmondCo, supporting 85% of all Australian almond growers.
- Almo Almond Milk does not contain Carrageenan (Gum 407) linked to intestinal and digestive problems found in leading almond milks and ‘barista blends’.
- Activated almond milk? Almo Almond Milk don’t soak the almonds to make bigger content claims.
- Unlike fresh almond milk, Almo doesn’t extract and throw out the pulp.
- 4% equals 40 grams of thick almond butter in every bottlel
- Free from added oils, starches, flavours, syrups and sugars.