Hemp Seed Oil Capsules are certified organic and contain extra virgin, cold expeller pressed oil.
- Cholesterol Free
- Gluten Free
- Contains no THC
Hemp Seed Oil has a flavourful “nutty” taste that can easily be added into almost any recipe to obtain a balanced diet!
Hemp Seed Oil has been dubbed “Nature’s most perfectly balanced oil”, owing to the fact that it contains the perfectly balanced 3:1 ratio of Omega 6 (linolei/LA) to Omega 3 (alpha-linolenic/LNA) essential fatty acids, determined to be the optimum requirement for long-term healhty human nutrition. In addition, it also contains smaller amounts of 3 other polyunsaturated fatty acids in gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), oleic acid and stearidonic acid. The EFA combination is unique among edible oil seeds.
Hemp Seed Oil contains and provides nutrients for:
- Balancing INFLAMMATION and supporting JOINT HEALTH
- Nourishing SKIN,HAIR & NAILS
- Maintaining healthy CHOLESTEROL & BLOOD PRESSURE
- Maintaining healthy HORMONE LEVELS
- Maintaining ENERGY LEVELS
- Supporting BRAIN FUNCTION & DEVELOPMENT
- Supporting CARDIOVASCULAR CIRCULATION & ORGAN HEALTH
Since Hemp Seed Oil contains both EFAs in a desirable balance while also providing two of the EFA metabolites, it is a good resource for the prevention and treatment of certain illnesses.
Hemp Seed Oil also provides an adequate supply of antioxidants (Vitamin E), carotene (precursor to Vitamin A), phytosterols, phospholipids and a number of minerals including calcium, magnesium, sulfur, potassium, phosphorus, along with modest amounts of iron and zinc. Hemp Seed Oil also provides a good source of chlorophyll.
Ingredients (per capsule):
Organic Hemp Seed Oil 1000mg, softgel capsule (gelatin, purified water, iron oxide red, iron oxide black).
Instructions for use and storage:
- The daily recommended allowance of Hemp Seed Oil is 14-28 ml (1 to 2 tablespoons). This allowance provides between 8 and 16 grams of Omega 6 (LA) and between 3 and 6 grams of Omega 3 (LNA); or
- 6 x 1000mg capsules taken once daily with food.
- Children under 12: Half the adult serving
- Store away from sunlight and refrigerate or freeze after opening
Caution: Highly unsaturated vegetable oils such as Hemp Seed Oil are denatured by heating above 150 Degree C (300 Degree F), which can result in the production of unhealthy trans-fatty acids and increased peroxide values. Use Hemp Seed Oil as a flavour-enhancer in many recipes. DO NOT use as a substitute for frying oils. Keep bottles and capsules tightly sealed after opening and store in the refrigerator or freezer.